Petropars Group News Room, June 1400, NO. 18
- Signing a $1.8 billion contract for the development of Farzad B gas field between The National Iranian Oil Company and Petropars Group.
- Determining the assignment of the remaining wells of the South Azadegan field/ Go ahead towards to increase production by 30,000 barrels
- Memorandum of Understanding ( MOU) for Azadegan Oilfield Development Studies signed
- Rotary-screw compressors will be manufactured inside the country for the first time
- Installation of 300-ton disalters of Central Treatment Export Plant (CTEP)