CEO of Petropars Company was appointed
The CEO of the National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) appointed "Seyed Shamsuddin Mousavi" as the CEO of Petropars Company.
According to the report of the Public Relations and International Affairs of Petropars Group quoted by Shana, Mohsen Khojast Mehr’s letter of appointment is as follows:
"Thanks to your high commitment, expertise, and valuable experience, you are hereby appointed as the CEO of Petropars Company. Given the importance of the implementation of development projects, the following points are highlighted in your scope of responsibilities:
1. Special efforts to complete and launch development projects, especially joint field development projects
2. Strengthening corporate governance by implementing cost engineering, management auditing, and financial auditing to reduce costs and increase productivity
3. Improving the company’s processes by promoting transparency and fighting corruption
4. Enhancing the technical, legal, and specialized capacity of the company by using revolutionary, specialized, capable, and anti-corruption experts, managers, and executives
5. Promoting specialized and managerial training, skills, and professional ethics at all levels of the company
6. Providing special support for domestic production of goods, services and equipment, and commercialization of technology in order to maximize the share of Iranian manufacturers and knowledge-based companies in the implementation of development projects, especially through engineering design of projects.
7. Culture building, promoting the standards of quality and safety, maintaining the safety and health of employees, and protecting the environment
We hope that you will be successful in accomplishing your assigned missions by relying on God Almighty and through the cooperation of the valuable managers and employees of that company.
According to this report, Seyed Shamsuddin Mousavi has a PhD degree in strategic management from a Japanese university.
A significant part of his 25-year experience has been in the Khatam al-Anbiya (PBUH) Construction Headquarters and has continued his activities in the Mostazafan Foundation of Islamic Revolution since 2015.
Mousavi has good experience in the fields of civil, oil, and offshore and onshore gas, and played an important role in various parts of the implementation of development projects in the South Pars phases, including 13, 14, 15 16, 17, and 18 as well as in the development of fields such as the oil field development plan.