In line with our strategic approach to enhance competitive capabilities, continually improve services, achieve sustainable development and fulfill our corporate social responsibilities, the following frameworks are to be pursued to achieve sustainable success:
- Winning confidence, increasing client’s satisfaction and meeting stakeholder expectations; through effective interaction and communication while observing relevant legal regulations.
- Continual quality enhancement of services; by utilizing new technologies, systematic selection of suppliers and partners, exchange of knowledge and developing mutual beneficial relationships.
- Continual improvement of activities, productivity and business processes; by encouraging culture of excellence and implementing updated Health, Safety, Environment and Quality procedures and management systems.
- Empowering human resources; by training, recruiting and retaining specialized experts, motivating and creating a culture of cooperation and commitment.
- Improving Safety, Health and Environmental performance indicators; through risk management, prevention of accidents and optimal use of natural resources, material and energy efficiently to provide our services.
- Identifies hazards in all activities and seeks to eradicates or control them.
- Set targets for improvement and measures, appraises and report performance.
- Includes HSEQ performance in the appraisal of staff and rewards accordingly.
- Communicates openly with its stakeholders to ensure and understanding of our HSEQ policies, standards, programs and performance.
Petropars employees are committed to understanding this IMS policy and performing their activities in conformity with IMS requirements, while actively providing appropriate solutions for its continual improvement. Managers and supervisors of each unit are to assist and ensure effective documentation and implementation of this policy.